DONNA DI CAMPLI
Donna Di Campli
Senior Psychologist (MAPS) (MIACNCert)
Donna Di Campli is a Senior Psychologist, Supervisor and Clinical Director of DS Psychology Group. Donna has been a psychologist since May 2002 and has extensive experience in counselling and clinical psychology, working within the Eastern suburbs since February 2000. Donna has been a co-founder and developer of clinical services across a range of hospital, community and private settings, involved in the development, and provision of staff training, supervision of students and other psychologists and provision of group therapy over the last 12 years. More than 8 years ago she held senior positions within the inpatient facility of Mitcham Private Psychiatric Unit and was involved in the development and implementation of the inpatient and outpatient programs. She has supervised senior staff and psychiatrists in the implementation of CBT and IPT and has been a consultant psychologist in the Mitcham Private Hospital Mother Baby Unit and Maternity Ward conducting clinical assessments, trauma debriefing, grief therapy, group therapy and ante-natal counselling. Finally Donna is a Member of the International Association of Clinical Neuropsychotherapists (MIACN) and implements neuropsychotherapy as a part of her integrated treatment.
- Post Natal and Ante Natal Counselling
- Trauma (including PTSD, trauma, sexual abuse, debriefing)
- Relationship issues and couple counselling (marital discord, separation, divorce)
- Life transitions/adjustment problems (job loss, injury, parenthood)
- Anxiety disorders (Panic disorder, OCD, social phobia, Generalised anxiety)
- Grief and Loss (including complicated grief, miscarriage, nonfinite grief)
- Low self-esteem and assertiveness training
- Communication skills
- Suicide Intervention and self-harm
- Disordered eating behaviour
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (inc. Mindfulness training)
- Neuropsychotherapy or Brain-Based Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Brief Psychodynamic therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Play therapy
- Relationship counselling
- Children’s counselling (over 6 years)
- Family Therapy
Donna is passionate about providing effective therapy and is dedicated to quality service provision whereby therapy is carefully matched to client concerns and efficient resolution of difficulties occurs in the shortest time possible. However she also is able to provide mid-long-term psychotherapy for clients with complex issues needing to understand themselves and change long-term patterns. She specialises in assisting clients with a range of problems from the mild to the severe, to recent onset to the more chronic/long-term in nature. Donna is flexible with meeting client needs ranging from clients who just need support, reassurance and ‘to vent’ thoughts and feelings, to learning specific strategies and skills, to changing unhelpful thinking and emotional themes, to achieving a deeper understanding of themselves, more satisfying relationships and finally to resolving complex, long-term issues.
Donna is of Italian background and was married in early 2006. She works part-time and has 2 daughters. Donna has extensive knowledge and experience in working with a range of cultural backgrounds and understands the unique complexities of working with a diversity of client groups.
Donna offers day and after hours appointments and is available for direct consultation or inquiries. Please feel free to contact her directly about any aspect of the services she provides.